1) How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
-– Trina Paulus
2) In times like these it helps to recall there have always been times like these.
-- Paul Harvey
3) Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance. My greatest regrets are the things I did not do, the opportunities missed and the things unsaid.
-- Jim Keller
4) We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
5) You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it.
6) If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be too cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.
7) The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.
-- Ann Landers
8) Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional. We cannot avoid pain, but we can avoid joy.
-- Tim Hansel
9) The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10) The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
-- Henry David Thoreau
Continue with this pages : http://www.intenseexperiences.com/motivational-quotes.html