Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quote OF The Day - Famous People

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
Abraham Lincoln
I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day.
Abraham Lincoln
Some day I shall be President.
Abraham Lincoln
I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
Abraham Lincoln
Surely God would not have created such a being as man, with an ability to grasp the infinite, to exist only for a day! No, no, man was made for immortality.
Abraham Lincoln
With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die.
Abraham Lincoln
Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.
Thomas Jefferson
Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.
Winston Churchill
To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.
Winston Churchill
Really I feel less keen about the Army every day. I think the Church would suit me better.
Winston Churchill
It is any day better to stand erect with a broken and bandaged head then to crawl on one's belly, in order to be able to save one's head.
Mohandas Gandhi
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.
Dalai Lama
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Read More .....http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment