Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”― Albert Camus


“Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.”― Sarah Dessen
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”― William Shakespeare
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”― A.A. Milne
“This is how it works. I love the people in my life, and I do for my friends whatever they need me to do for them, again and again, as many times as is necessary. For example, in your case you always forgot who you are and how much you're loved. So what I do for you as your friend is remind you who you are and tell you how much I love you. And this isn't any kind of burden for me, because I love who you are very much. Every time I remind you, I get to remember with you, which is my pleasure.”― James Lecesne
“Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life--and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.”― Dean Koontz, Fear Nothing
“Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?”― Abraham Lincoln
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”― Elie Wiesel
“A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. ”― Arthur Brisbane

No comments:

Post a Comment